Cardio Training, presumably the most preferred weight loss exercise, forms a key element of training sessions at Otwo Gym. We are among the first gyms in Gurgaon to have a comprehensive Cardio training program.
Cardio training basically, is any exercise that elevates your heart rate to a range between 60 to 85 percent of your maximum rate (fastest your heart could possibly beat). Cardio training has numerous health benefits. In addition to burning calories and losing weight, it strengthens your heart and lungs.
Cardio training is an important part of getting lean, losing fat and staying fit. However, cardio exercise is not only for fat burning! Being in cardiovascular shape will allow your weight training sessions to be more intense, and intense weight lifting sessions build muscle!
Continuous cardiovascular exercise, such as walking, jogging, stair-climbing, or cycling, sustained for at least 30 minutes, will burn body fat no matter when you do it. However, if you want to get the maximum benefits possible from every minute you invest in your cardio training, then you should consider getting up early and doing your cardio exercise before you eat your first meal – even if you’re not a “morning person.”
The amount of calories you burn during your cardio session depends on your current body weight and the type of cardio exercise your doing. We invite you experience the Cardio Training experience at Otwo Gym, one of the premier gyms in Gurgaon to start beathing healthy, living healthy.
Benefits of Cardio Training – weight loss not just the only one !
- Gives more energy and higher endurance to the body after some time of regular cardio training.
- Cardiovascular training strengthens the heart and the lungs and helps prevent diseases like diabetes, obesity and even high cholesterol.
- With cardio training, you are able to burn more calories. This will help one who needs tolose weight. While those who already achieved their ideal body mass, the training will make it easier to control the weight.
- Cardio training is fun. It pumps up your system. You will definitely feel more energized and on the go.
- In addition to the fat you will burn during your workout, regular cardiovascular training will boost your metabolism for hours after your workout, too, helping you to maximize fat loss all day long.
- Cardio training causes your brain to release endorphins, the body’s natural high. Endorphins act as natural painkillers and stress reducers.
- Is an intense cardiovascular workout.
- Requires mental activation and therefore helps to improve focus and concentration.
Cardio Trainings are a core aspect of our individual and group exercies. One of the top Gyms in Gurgaon – Otwo Gym N Spa boasts of unmatched equipments, trainers and methodologies for Cardio Training exercises.